Monday, January 24, 2005

Raining cats and dogs

Jo and I have been very excited about coming to Iguassu Falls. We have been dreaming of water, water and more water. However, we are currently sat in a net cafe at the view point at the Falls ........unable to see a god damn thing because there is too much of the wrong sort of water - rain! It is raining cats and dogs and the visibility is ridiculous. We are wearing highly embarrasing rain ponchos and we can just about see a metre in front of our noses. I am sure it will pass soon and we will be able to walk over and see the water that we came here for. Well I hope so anyway!

Tomorrow we are going to the other side (no, not the dark side - the Argentian side!). Tonight we will be praying that tomorrow is a brighter day. Jo was confirmed - I'm hoping she has a good line to God.

S xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least the rain is wet, not white! And I bet that it's warm rain!!
Enjoy,
Paul