Tuesday, January 18, 2005

No I am not Spice Girl!

Hola Bloggers,

I have bought a Topaz ring ! Not the mega expensive one. I found a much more reasonable and sensible one to buy. Its much clearer in colour - so therefore not as rare and not as expensive as the other one. We are only talking a few hundreds now instead of a fair few thousands. Its gorgeous - really big though so not to be worn every day. It will look really good with the dresses I purchased yesterday! Yes my shopping addiction has kicked in over the last few days. I'll stop now - it was just because it was raining. What else is a girl supposed to do?

I had looked at the ring yesterday and asked the assistant to hold it for me for a few days whilst I thought about it. When I went back in today she said that she had been thinking about how I speak all night last night and she had realised that it reminded her of the Spice Girls. I thought for a minute and then realised that she must be talking about Scary Spice - who is from Leeds. Please god, I don`t sound like her do I ??????? I hope it was Jo's very strong yorkshire accent that had triggered that thought and not my accent.

We have just been talking to an Irish man who was ecstatic to hear English being spoken. He is going to come along with us tonight for a drink - when we meet up with the random girl from the other night. The possee is gathering force!

Lots of love

S xx


No comments: