Friday, March 11, 2005

End of Term

Hola Bloggers,

I am writing from the computers in my language school ....probably for the last time! I have finished all classes now, received my little certificate, had a goodbye lunch and made a little speech (in Spanish of course). So, that's it. No more structure to my life out here. From here on its a case of play it by ear. There is the slight possibility that I may take some classes in the sister school in Santiago Chile ....if I go there ......but nothing is planned. It would be nice to carry on studying - because I certainly don´t speak as well as I want to yet - but also I am looking forward to laying in bed and having a break from gramatical exercises every day. I think I need some physical exercise! I am forever eating chocolate, cakes, ice creams and dulce de leche and I never do any exercise. I do feel a bit lethargic and lazy and I can feel a few pounds creeping on.

I am planning on going to see some Gaucho action over the next few days. I am going to look on the internet later tonight and find out a but mnore about it and then take off into the countryside and go and stay on an estancia for a few days. I am not sure how well equiped these type of places will be internet acces so I may have to tell you all about it when I get back rather than as I go along.

Ok, have a good weekend everbody

Lots of love

S xxx

No comments: