Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Zzzzzzzzz



Hola Bloggers! At last we have a bed. It arrived yesterday and so last night was our first night in this flat in a proper bed .....and we have lived here for just over 2 months! We thought we would have the best night's sleep ever but strangely we both said we kept waking up. I think our bodies were in shock at being so comfortable! I kept thinking I was in a hotel, or on an aeroplane or something (I felt that high up).
I hope you like my trendy chocolate brown wall and red and brown cushions. I need to buy a couple more cushions really but I need to see exactly the right thing. This room is nearly finished in that the curtains and the chest of drawers are on order. Just need to wait forever like usual until they come. Then I need to put the light fitting up, the picture up and buy a mirror and an arm chair.
You might think I am crackers putting photos of my flat on the blog all the time but this is for two reasons. 1. all I bloody do is try and get this flat sorted - so you have to humour me and 2. Its the best way of showing my Mum and (Juanita banana) who Iknow are interested. Sorry if you're not!
Oh my Mum claimed yesterday that my wedding was much better than Elizabeth Hurley's. Not that my Mum went to Elizabeth Hurley's wedding .......just that she reads Hello magazine. According to my Mum, and Mum's know best, the inside of my marquee was much nicer (Liz didn't even have chair covers!), my flowers were nicer and my dress was nicer. So there you have it. My Mum says all Liz had was a room full of guests with thousands of pounds worth of jewellery and clothes on. ..........Not that weddings are anything to get competitve over of course. Just a mother's love in full swing.
S xx

No comments: