Thursday, May 31, 2007

15 weeks





Hola Bloggers!


Well, for the first time in my entire life, my tummy sticks out. I've only actually put on 5 pounds so far but it doesn't half show because its all in one place and its so hard rather than flabby. I actually really like it -because I know its our little baby and not just too many pies.


I really struggle to find comfy clothes now. I have bought some pregnancy clothes but I haven;t put them on yet. I've just been wearing those of mine that I can place over or above my tummy. Mind you, I'm going to Yorkshire this weekend and the main even on the agenda is a trip to the Trafford Centre near Manchester where my sister asures me there is an H&M that has loads of trendy cheap maternity wear. So, I'll have a little spend there on saturday and then probably start wearing pregas clothes. I think I'll have to wear my new pregas jeans all weekend in Yorkshire because I know it will be cold and then things I am managing with here are all summer clothes, it being in the late 20's here. I've just checked the weather forecast for Halifax and it will be about 15 !


House wise I am hoping for the delivery of my dining room furniture next week. So, we can stop having to eat our dinner on plastic garden chairs and fold up tables. Oh and the oven is still not working! That should be done next week aswell. I've been managing with just the hob and microwave all this time. Good job we eat a lot if salads! The oven needs some conputer codes putting in it and the man has been waiting for these to come from germany to madrid to here. Bloody palava!


I'm sat in the flat now waiting for a delivery of windo boxes and earth and then I'm going to set about planting them up. I'll take some photos once they are done. I must say the department store here (Corte Ingles) is brilliant in that they will send your stuff home for you the next day. I'm always going there for this or for that and strolling back leisurely and empty handed knowing that the nice man will be at my door the next morning. Its genius. Today's delivery will include a drill for Jose! He is going to put up the blinds, pictures and curtains (when they arrive). I hope we don't have any fallings out when that little job is being carried out. He hasn't used one before but then we are both of the opinion that it can't be that hard to do (famous last words).


I bought a few cd's yesterday and I must say that I love James Morrison. His voice is gorgeous! I got a flamenco house mix aswell which is really good. Upbeat dance floor tunes with flamenco guitar mixed in. Very modern Spain.


Ok off to get some toast with peanut butter and

No comments: