Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bill and Ben the flower pot men





Hola Bloggers,
I've been busy all morning doing these window boxes. I've got geraniums in the lounge windo and a little herb garden going on in the dining room window. The straggly thing in the herb garden is mint .....they were the only two left in the shop. I should ahve left them really and waited until I saw some better ones but I am hopefully they will thicken out in their nice new little bed.
I've also taken a photo of my light fitting as I just adore it. There is one in the lounge and one in the hall way. I was searching for ages for a perfect mix of old and new - as that was our house is like really. This seemed to do the trick. Classic chandelier style but in modern glass tubing and chrome. I've got an amazing light fitting for the dining room but it hasn't been put up yet so you'll have to wait to see that one.
Oh I am now sporting a fetching pregnancy support belt. My doc recommended that I wear one every day from now on. I think Spanish worry about regaining their figures more than English women and so these things are more every day here. I've never heard of anyone being recommended to wear one in England. It says on the packet that it protects the baby and supports your back so maybe its nothing to do with regaining your figure afterwards. I'm giving it a try anyway. It actually feels quite cosy and comfy. Its hardly a fashion accessory though so your not getting any photos of it!
S xx

No comments: