Friday, June 23, 2006

still recovering





I am STILL recovering from the stag and hen weekend! God, I can't party like I used to. Well, I can, as you can see from the photos, I just take longer to recover.

The photos here are of me with the gyrating special guest that turned up (thanks to my friends!), Jose's cousin with the female special guest and Jose and his brother Xabi singing the Catalan anthem below the disco ball at approximately 7am. The photos keep coming in from various cameras, I have about 80 now, and they just keep getting more and more debauched. Xabi's photos still remain to be uploaded ....so heaven knows what I have yet to be reminded of.

I have just been saying to Jose that I don't know what I am going to do once the wedding is over because I really am obsessed with it - I do nothing else but plan it and dream about it. He says we shall have to make a baby and then I can obsess about that.

It is San Juan today, summer solstice to you Brits, and that seems to mean that fireworks have to go off every three minutes here in Barcelona. They are starting to annoy me now because I can't see any pretty colours in the sky, I just hear what sounds like constant shooting to me. I feel like I am in Irak rather Barcelona.

I am going to sign off now and find my Peru photos and get those to you.

Hasta luego

S xx

No comments: