Thursday, April 27, 2006

BCN




Hola Blogers,

Just a few photos from the beautiful Barcelona. The first is the Tibidado church which is the one perched high on top of the mountain overlooking the city. If you've been to BCN I'm sure you will have seen it - especially at night. I like the fatct that it has a mini, Rio de Janiero style, Jesus on its roof as it reminds of my days in Brazil. So much has happened and changed since I was in Rio, but that journey brought me here so its nice to have a reminder close by.

The second photo is taken inside the courtyard of the gothic cathedral in the centre of the old town.

We are going to the farm this weekend. I doubt I'll bring back ridiculous quantities of veg this time though - I'll be in Peru on Wednesday so I won't have time to cook it all. It will pain me to see the fields full of veggies and know that I can't take any. I'll just ahve to eat as nay as possible over the weekend at the farm.

Have a good bank holiday weekend.

Un beso,

S xx

No comments: