Thursday, March 23, 2006

Campione!

Hola Blogers,

Well we are all very excited over here because the world cup Pitch and Putt is taking place. Now, that probably doesn't sound that exciting to you guys but for us it isvery special because Jose's younger brother is playing int he tema representing Catalunya! Not only is he in the team and playing at a world cup .....after today's play he is second on the leaders board - out of all the teams from all over the world (including England). Pretty impressive hey! I am going to watch tomorrow with his other brother. Jose will be working and David (the brother playing) is only allowing Javier (his other brother) and me to go. His parents and girlfriend are banned from going. He has played so well today that he doesn't want the sight of the faces of his parents or girlfriend to put him off his game tomorrow. He knows they will be too hysterical but that me and Javier will be calm. So, wish him luck everyone.

My entertainment for today has mostly revolved around my new snazzy printer, fax, scanner, copier jobby. I have been setting that up and playing about printing photos off and putting some into frames. The new printer also inspired a complete clear out, clean and move around of the studio. I now have a much pleasanter work area - all I need now is some work! No, joking aside, I have enough work on my hands. I single handedly keep the world of internet commerce afloat with all the things I source for the wedding. Its a joke how much there is to do you know. I have recently had a few contacts pushing for me to ring them and discuss working as a lawyer out here. However, I am inclined to declare that that phase is behind me now. Its amazing how easily you can adapt to a new you. I don't see myself as a lawyer now. Jose is possibly going to open a new branch of his partnership in Valencia and so I think I will have plenty to do helping him (after the wedding) if this all goes ahead. It will mean moving down there which will be a new change and a new challenge - for both of us!

Those of you familiar with Juanita Banana will be pleased to hear that her visa situation has been finally resolved. She has been granted a ten year visa that allows her to live in the USA for 6 months every year! So her constantly yoyoing life can legitimately cary on! The yoyoing is not a permanent lifestyle choice by the way, more of a temporay thing. Once a suitable husband has been found I am sure she will stick in one place for more than a month or two. Suitors may apply through me.

S xx

No comments: